The ASCM CSCP program is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management educational and certification program. The CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer.
Supply Chain Management Training
About CSCP Certification
CSCP training can help you and your company enhance, communicate and implement critical supply chain strategies that maximizes profits and growth. The CSCP sets the standard for certification. It is administered in 82 countries and preferred by leading companies. Why CSCP? This program gives you the opportunity to master supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills. The CSCP program will give you recognition in your workplace. By obtaining the CSCP designation you can differentiate yourself by demonstrating knowledge and organizational skills for implementing more streamlined operations. Based upon the most recent Global Job Task Analysis, the 2019 CSCP Learning System modules have been extensively updated and restructured with deeper integration of:
- Best practices in the day-to-day functions of supply chain professionals, and
- Technologies that drive improvement in planning and operations.
CSCP education is essential if you are:
- Interested in increasing your knowledge in the field of global supply chain management, customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- Consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems.
- Creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
Important Information: To earn your CSCP designation, you must pass one comprehensive exam. Instructor led programs are scheduled with a view to preparing students to present exams in the available exam windows. It is recommended that students sit their exams within 4 weeks of completing their instructor-led program.
- Discuss and clarify difficult topics in the classroom forum
- Take advantage of company or employee tuition reimbursement programs
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share
- Stay on track with weekly assignments
What’s included on the training sections?
- 40 hours and 50 minutes of training sessions led by a certified instructor
- Complete access to the CSCP Learning System which combines reading materials, in printed and PDF reader formats, with interactive web-based study tools.
The reading materials contain 3 easy-to-understand modules with progress check questions at the end of each section and organized information from more than 150 references.
The web-based portion of the course contains more than 1,400 test questions, a Smart-Study™ Tool, Learning activities, a Glossary to look up definitions of terms and access to a Resource Center with the most recent CSCP updates, related links, test-taking tips and certification exam resources.
Participants obtain online access to the system for one year from purchase time.
For information on the CSCP exam and testing procedures in North America, download the North American CSCP Certification Bulletin. It provides the latest facts, requirements, and changes that impact your exams.
An CSCP designation will help you to:
- Master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- Acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- Understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- Maximize your organization’s ERP investments by millions of dollars
- Increase your professional value and secure your future.
To be eligible for the CLTD designation, you must have:
- 3 years of related business experience or
- Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent*, or
- CPIM, CTL, CLTD, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
- Considering inputs and objectives of supply chain management strategy
- Accounting and financial reporting information, strategic analysis tools, and economic considerations
- Designing the supply chain while understanding and working within business considerations
- Designing fulfillment strategies and products for different markets and requirements
- Identifying and managing market segments
- Understanding electronic business considerations and key technology applications
- Understanding implementation tools including project management processes communication
- Procuring and delivering goods and services using supply chain management
- Using demand management, including demand forecasting and prioritization
- Using master planning, master scheduling, and sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Managing, planning, and controlling inventory
- Managing supply in the supply chain based on total cost of ownership and make-versus-buy analysis
- Logistics and warehouse management, forecasting, and planning
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM) and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Managing reverse logistics and waste
- Standards, regulations, and sustainable best practices compliance
- International standards and considerations for import/export, intellectual property, licensing, tax and accounting, and labor laws
- Accreditations, certifications, and standards for quality, environmental, social, and safety
- Identifying, assessing, classifying and responding to risks
- Improving the supply chain through measuring performance and supply chain metrics focused on customers, financial reports, and operational practices, and customer service
- Utilizing continuous improvement and change management techniques and principles, including lean and just-in-time as well as other continuous improvement philosophies
- Class: 1 995$
- Class + Exam: 2 890$
- Exam: 695$US
- Class: 2 395$
- Class + Exam: 3 665$
- Exam: 965$US
Recovery Costs: 450$US
*In order to qualify for the retake fee, you must have sat and taken the CSCP exam and received a result of Pass or Fail. Please note that additional fees could apply for rescheduling or cancelling examination dates.
Program benefits can be achieved in a matter of months, allowing individuals and teams a quick return on investment and long-term bottom line results. The CSCP designation is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters and will help you advance your career while giving you the foundation to improve your company’s competitive position and profitability.
The CSCP exam is administered through an independent service provider and expert in providing knowledge measurement services. To learn more about the process for your CSCP exam, click here.
Please note that the location and schedule could be updated. For the final version, please refer to the registration confirmation email.
To optimize your exam experience:
- The scheduling deadline for all computer-based exams is two business days before the exam date.
- We encourage you to schedule your exam as early as possible to increase the chance of reserving your preferred exam date.
- You are not permitted to reschedule within two business days of the exam
- Any cancellations within 24 hours of the exam result in a forfeiture of fees.
For further information regarding the CSCP Certification, click here.
All candidates need to apply for eligibility before taking the CSCP exam. You must obtain eligibility before scheduling your CSCP CBT exam. This can take approximately two weeks. For more information or to complete the form please visit: this link.
For additional information, please contact Mme. Huguette Leblanc by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (438) 391-8311. Please note that you must confirm your attendance to the training sessions prior to the starting date.